My Le Hotel In Vung Tau, Vietnam

My Le Hotel



My Le Hotel

My Le HotelMy Le HotelMy Le Hotel


My Le Hotel


My Le Hotel - My Le Hotel is conveniently located in the popular Phuong 2 area. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Take advantage of the hotel's free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, room service. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as television LCD/plasma screen, internet access wireless, internet access wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning. Access to the hotel's private beach, fitness center, sauna, golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool will further enhance your satisfying stay. Convenience and comfort makes My Le Hotel the perfect choice for your stay in Vung Tau.

Hotel Name My Le Hotel
Addressline 57 Thuy Van St, Ward 2
City Vung Tau
Zip Code
Country Vietnam
Longitude - Latitude 107.088516 - 10.331364
Continent Asia


My Le Hotel


My Le Hotel Video





My Le Hotel


You Might Also Like:
  • Southern Palms Beach Club In Christ Church, Barbados
  • Best Western Plus Hill Country Suites In San Antonio (TX), United States
  • Dolphin Hotel In London, United Kingdom
  • Club Mahindra Varca Beach Resort In Goa, India
  • Angleterre Hotel In Saint Petersburg, Russia
  • Related : My Le Hotel In Vung Tau, Vietnam


      Tags :